Salty Because I Didn’t Take A Hit 4 U?
Hi again, if your reading me rant. Bill and myself was on the hook and the injured david is standing nearby. I understand the concept of the game is for the survivor to survive even if your teammates die. But like, if you have the chance to save them, u should. Especially if there’s 2 gens done, 3 left to go, and someone was already dead. Why would u leave 2 of your teammates in the basement when we’re both on first hook and the killer isnt nearby (i had kindred). So the bill and I die and david is walking around looking for the hatch. Luckily the killer found it first and closed it. David runs to the nearest exit gate and doesn’t even make it halfway until the huntress comes. He gets downed and hooked. End of game. In the chat the killer asks david why he didn’t go for the save. His reply “I didn’t feel like saving those #########”. I ask why. He says “Cause you didn’t take a hit for me at the window.” (I saved the laurie from the basement and he was nearby, the killer comes and throws an axe at david as he’s vaulting while the laurie and I exit through the pallet side.) The bill says “U salty cause claudette didn’t take a hit for u? You were at full health and ur mad cause u got injured? Gg claudette and laurie.” I said gg back. Then the david starts ranting about how trash we are and how we should kill ourselves. I’m ranting don’t mind me, just wanted to see if anyone related to me and I’m interested to hear your stories (if u have some). Thx for reading. 😁
Comments