Solos and Killers should get more when against sfw

As the title suggests, I think killers and solo survivors should get something more prominent when they're going against a swf team, like extra blood points or more xp to their player level. Or, a better option. Make it where some perks have an additional effect that activates if you're a solo survivor. Killers need something as well, but I can't think of an option that wouldn't create a brand new problem. It went from it before optional to actually needing a friend now, and right now ranking doesn't do anything to help support this either.


Edit: Fixed some minor typos

Comments

  • Agreed! SWFs have about 20 bonus perks in all the surveillance they do, and solo's and the Killer are left behind due to it all.

    After dealing with it for years; I'd say all solos and Killers should get some shards. +10 per size of the SWF (so 20, 30, or 40).

    It will never happen, but I can dream.

  • Sure, as someone who plays in a swf I'm not against it. I can definitely understand playing against a swf is a challenge.