-1 pip when killed with a Mori

Hello,


I was playing on Crotus Penn, as Steve Harrington. A P1 - 50.

(This was on 4.7.0 on Xbox One, not Series S or X, original Xbox One.)

The game was against a Bubba who used a Mori. I repaired three gens, unhooked a survivor safely, had multiple heals, one totem cleanse, and a fair amount of evading. (Stealth)

Xbox Console Companion - beta 5_8_2021 7_41_15 PM.png


Iridescent - Benevolent

Gold - Evader

Gold - Lightbringer

Silver - Unbroken


I lost a pip, from Rank 5, 0 pip, to rank 6 4 pip, with a -1 after the game told me that I should have +1'd. This is the first time I have been mori'd since the 4.7.0 update, could it be related to that?


Thanks,

~P3

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Additional note, I have since played 2 more games, As Feng, one on Coldwind Farm, screenshot below, and one on Lery's. Both of which I should have +1'd, however I did not progress in rank. I only took one screenshot though, I'm sorry about missing that other screenshot.

    Xbox Console Companion - beta 5_8_2021 8_25_58 PM.png