Twins body blocking

Hey,

I played against Twins recently, where Charlotte (that was her name?) stood next to one-person gen and blocked it while roaming around with Victor. Is it technically possible for her to take game hostage infinitely? I mean, all killer would have to do is plant Charlotte at one gate's lever and control Victor at second gate to not get crushed?

And while I have your attention already, is there any legitimate counter for Twins? I got Victor shoved up my bum so often I can't even, he just hugged me closely and pounced at point blank. His ridiculous movement speed doesn't really help at dodging either. Few seconds after getting rid of him he has spawned again. Should devs make Victor kickable at all times, not just after pouncing? Or at least make stun after missed pounce longer?

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248542/twins-body-blocking

    Twins counter play involves an in sync group really. Basically travel in 2s for the kick and pick up..Stay healthy. And if you're the one that gets pounced. Kidnap him and let him die naturally and hope charolette comes for you(if you're confident enough) Because that means you're looping a 4.6 with nothing to help in chase. No speed boost, no snares/traps. I think victor stays on you for 40 seconds ? Or 30..But if you constantly kidnap him. It adds up and helps a lot. Compared to crushing him ASAP. And victor just comes right back. Making twins pretty strong. Also..No because you can just do one of the other 2 gens available if you're down to the last one.

    Thanks for tips.

    While mentioning holding game hostage I meant blocking two gates, I gave the example of her body blocking gen just for well, example :p

  • Charlotte loses her bodyblocking after 30 seconds when the player is controling Victor instead. It says so on the wiki.