DC Penalty from a crash. Yet again.
Platform: PS4
Description: my game crashed and i received a dc penatly
Steps to repeat: play DBD and wait for it to crash
Frequency: Every time this garbage game crashes
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PS4
Description: my game crashed and i received a dc penatly
Steps to repeat: play DBD and wait for it to crash
Frequency: Every time this garbage game crashes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
literally same thing is happening to me on PC. I can't even get into a game. It will crash on me before I even queue in and then it takes away two pips. I'm going to lose my mind
Happens to me on PC. Usually a connection crash rather than game.
Had it happen to me earlier on PC. I brought BPs, and the game was nearly over (all gens done). I went for an unhook and my game crashed when I was right infront of the person I wanted to unhook. Got no bloodpoints, lost my BPs, lost 2 pips AND got a DC penalty even tho I had this crash report right infront of me 10/10 game experience....
This happens to me as well, only has happened on Yamaoka maps and happens when all gens have been repaired, then randonmly the game crashes :(
I am playing on Nintendo switch.