Switch Game Crash as Killer [Lerys Memorial Institute]

Not sure why but my game crashed when there was 1 Gen left on LMI as Killer on the Nintendo Switch. This is the first time my game crashed as a Killer but this has been happening more frequently on the Nintendo Switch for some reason when it's 1 Gen or Endgame.


Video evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/CredulousPowerfulPeanutUnSane-2f1M_yMvXeB2xEEv

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not only happens on Lerys, I have experienced this as a survivor on both Yamaoka maps.

    Same behavior: near the end game (less than 1 motor remaining to be repaired) the game crashes.

    I also play on Nintendo switch.

  • @Yuretz said:

    Not only happens on Lerys, I have experienced this as a survivor on both Yamaoka maps.

    Same behavior: near the end game (less than 1 motor remaining to be repaired) the game crashes.

    I also play on Nintendo switch.

    Yeah it's been really frustrating. Happening more frequently as well

  • I'm not sure how I missed this thread when it was posted 2 weeks ago, but I applaud you for actually being able to provide proof of the issue happening since it's not easy without a capture card.

    Please help our suffering BHVR, these late game crashes on Switch have been happening very frequently since the 4.6.0 All-Kill update, no matter what map/characters are used!

  • @Jacob_ said:

    I'm not sure how I missed this thread when it was posted 2 weeks ago, but I applaud you for actually being able to provide proof of the issue happening since it's not easy without a capture card.

    Please help our suffering BHVR, these late game crashes on Switch have been happening very frequently since the 4.6.0 All-Kill update, no matter what map/characters are used!

    np, i have a bunch of clips of these from stream sadly :(

  • omg same ๐Ÿ˜ ok twin

  • After update no crashes yet but first time i have frozen like others reported. Since it didn't crash I was able to record it. Not sure it's same issue but thought I would share a clip.


    This one was frustrating timing for sure ha



    DBD switch cradh https://imgur.com/gallery/fv3Y6ci