Bug with killer looking immobile (video attached)

PC

Youtube: https://youtu.be/wL-xUCCxLZg

In survivor perspective the killer was standing still at one spot, but as seen in the video he was in fact moving and attacking. The game started normally, without any issues but at some point the Doctor appeared to be delivering hits, picking up and hooking survivors across the map without moving. I'm not sure if it is a bug, exploit or some kind of cheat but in after game chat killer said that he was moving normally and didn't see anything strange apart from survivors "running at him". Oh and it wasn't just me. At least one other survivor in that game had same issue, other 2 disconnected so I couldn't ask them.

Not sure if that's related one person (Adam) disconnected the moment the mori animation started. I don't know if Doc bugged out before or after that happened.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments