Locker + killer, pickup bug
I opened a locker with a teammate inside, triggering the associated animation. During this animation, more so near the end of it, the killer downed me and proceeded to open the locker to grab my teammate and hook them. The killer came back to the locker to pick me off of the ground, to which they could not pick me up (Note: from the time that the killer downed me onwards, I did not touch the controls.)the killer appeared frustrated as the circled around me trying to pick me up, which they couldn’t do, as they proceeded to leave me on the ground and run away. It should be noted that I didn’t message the killer after the game to verify they couldn’t pick me up, but I am certain they couldn’t. Also, if relevant, I was not using any locker related perks.
Platform is ps4
I did not try recreating this bug.
Probably does not matter, but the map was Oni's killer map.
Comments