What meme/weird versions of killers do you prefer to the normal.
For me its m1urse just cause I am proper ######### at her, speed limiter bubba because it is way more fun than just instadowning and scratched mirror cause normal myers is sooo boring
For me its m1urse just cause I am proper ######### at her, speed limiter bubba because it is way more fun than just instadowning and scratched mirror cause normal myers is sooo boring
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Smolface.
For those unaware, Smolface is when Ghostface uses both the fastest crouched movement speed add-ons and does nothing but crouch all game.
Accompanying it with PWYF makes it better, obviously.
I am speed
Padded Jaws Trapper with STBFL/IF/Sloppy/Surge and no bag.
Antidote only clown.
Runnin around at the speed of sound.
that sounds hella fun.