Regarding the chest challenge
Does anyone know if rummage count towards the challenge? It says to open a chest, but I wanted to make sure.
Does anyone know if rummage count towards the challenge? It says to open a chest, but I wanted to make sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, you can always try for yourself. I honestly don't know whether it would count, but it might? As I said, best to try it for yourself.
...and report back because I'm actually curious.
It says unlock 6 chests not loot 6 chests so rummage does not count because at that perk you are finding item from the opened chest. You should be the one to open the chest.
Nope, tried it but only the actual chest opening counted. I would still recommend it since if you are going to be opening chests why not make the most out of it.