Any chance loading times will ever be improved?
The majority of my games, the loading screen takes a lot longer than the pre-game lobby.
The majority of my games, the loading screen takes a lot longer than the pre-game lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What platform are u playing on?
Steam. I've seen a lot of streamers have the same problem, not sure if it's just me?
Are u using SSD? PC is the fastest platform for dead by daylight and runs the best.
Loading time depends on the player with the worst hardware in your match since all of you are supposed load in to the match at the same time. I have had matches load in less than 10 seconds while some longer than a minute, if it's really bothering you try disabling Cross Platform since PC players are less likely to have long load times.
Yeah, it's one of the games I specifically use SSD for.
This explains it: I just now realise it's probably crossplay making it feel longer than it used to be with PC only.