Monstrous Shrine

Yeah yeah, ######### Perk, i know I KNOW!
But i have a question about it.
It says Entity progression sped up by 9%.
What exactly do they mean by progression?
Is it the Entity appearing in phase 1?
Or is it just the entire healthbar at the bottom, meaning phase 2 is faster as well?

Comments

  • Both it all goes 9% faster
  • It needs to work with more hooks before it becomes a beginners trap perk. 
  • It would be interesting if Monstrous Shrine either had the killer:

    • Spawn in the basement, or
    • See the hook's auras for 15 seconds at the start of the trial.

    In either case, it will help the killer know where the basement is, and would be beneficial in some play styles.

  • I'd like to see this Perk gain Tokens every time you hook someone.
    Once you have [VALUE] Tokens, the Basement hooks become strong enough to skip 1 hook phase per Survivor.

  • Perk needs a complete overhaul. Maybe give additional points if survivors are hooked in the basement. 
    Or refused to let survivors unhook until they reach the struggle phase.
    Or injure survivors if they unhook. 
  • I don't see the point in having faster progression in the basement. I want them in the basement for as long as possible, to use as bait to draw the rest in.