Say there was a Dead by Daylight movie...

Who would you cast as the following characters?

The Doctor
The Trapper
Leatherface
The Clown

Meg
Kate
Dwight
Ace

I would cast Daniel Day Lewis as Leatherface and Robert Di Niro as the clown.

Still thinking about the others - maybe her out of Star Wars as Meg.

Comments

  • Lindsay Lohan could play the Hag. Would save a lot of work for the makeup team.
  • Leatherface: Andrew Bryniarski
    Trapper: Jason Momoa (assuming he had any speaking lines, otherwise back to Andrew Bryniarski)
    Doctor: David Harbour
    The Clown: Robbie Coltrane

    The rest of the roles could go to any random hot celebrity actor of the time.

  • I would cast Morgan Freeman as the Entity and Samuel Jackson as Wraith. I would make Terry Crews the Doctor. For survivors I would definitely cast Isaiah Amir Mustafa as Adam.

    That's all I've got right now.
  • Brad Pitt - Trapper
    Joe Pesci - The Clown
    Ving Rhames - the doc
    Hugh Jackman - Leatherface

  • There is a Dead by Daylight movie. It's called Cabin in the Woods.