Interesting Totem
I'm going to assume this shouldnt be here
I'm going to assume this shouldnt be here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The totem system would have faired better if it were like the glyph system: invisble from afar until you get close enough to it for it to appear.
Like this one
And this one
And i have many more ๐
Yep its not a good time for totems.
Nope, That's unfortunately a thing.
I see that spawn a lot on this hill across all maps that can have it- Ormond, Autohaven, Asylum, Macmillian, etc. One of the worst spawns in the game.
Sometimes it's out in the open like that
Sometimes it's behind Dead Dawg Saloon under wood piles hidden by grass and you can only see the totem light from the right angles.
Totems are wack.