Im sorry but im putting deathslinger down for now
i just love Huntress so much I have been getting snipes and 4ks back to back but deathslinger I feel like he needs some changes because right now huntress has the higher ground than him. Im not saying im bad with deathslinger because I use to main him but now huntress took that place.
Comments
Huntress is better for the fact the hatchets have absurd hit boxes and no range limitations unlike death slinger.
It shouldn't be possible to hit people around corners with a hatchets...
The change I would give to deathslinger is allow him to pull survivors through pallets and break them.
Now doing this breaks your chain and puts you in a stun animation however the pallet is now broken.
So you can't pull survivors through the pallet and get a free hit BUT you do break the pallet
IMO, Deathslinger is more consistent than Huntress, but lacks the snow ball potential. With deathslinger, it doesnt matter how good the survivor is, dodging a 40 m/s spear with no wind up is near impossible compared to hiking the hatchet ,* deep breath* HUWAHH!!
Well, the problem is that as soon as Huntress hatchets hit a survivor they immediately get injured which means that there isn't really a way to buff Deathslinger (other than a desperately needed addon rework) to be at the same level of Huntress imo.