Blue Glyph Archive Quest Bugged

Step 1: Activate Blue Glyph Archive Quest.

Step 2: Find Blue Glyph, close as instructed.

Step 3: Do this x5 different matches.

Step 4: Game only registers that I've done it once.


Character played: Feng Min.

Perks: Not relevant.

Maps: Various.

Steps to reproduce: Happens every time I close a blue glyph save for the first.

How often does this occur: Every time I close it per instruction. Am sure that it closed because I get the message saying that it has closed and status effects have been applied.


ETA screenshots

closed.jpg glyph.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Try changing character/challenge. I did that for different survivor challenge that wasn't completing. After completing new challenge and heading back to bugged challenge I was able to complete it. Seems like it's a bug that randomly impacts different challenges.

  • @bm33 said:

    Try changing character/challenge. I did that for different survivor challenge that wasn't completing. After completing new challenge and heading back to bugged challenge I was able to complete it. Seems like it's a bug that randomly impacts different challenges.

    Completely shutting down the game and restarting (because it crashed yet again) also seems to fix it.