Rift challenge broken
I was doing this challenge unhook 2 survivors in the killer's terror radius with borrow time. Well I did this challenge almost all day. I unhook right in front of the killer twice in a single game and it doesn't counted am I doing something wrong or is this challenge broken?
I'm playing as bill with a rank 3 borrow time
Comments
It worked the first game I pulled it off. Maybe they went down quickly after you unhooked them so you didn't get a safe rescue?
Switch to a different survivor. That might help. I had this same issue with the premonition challenge as Cheryl.
I got the safe rescue points because I also use we're going to live forever
Ok I'll try that thanks
I made a bug report because I tried twice. Was unhooking in killers face (thanks swf teammate for volunteering to be possibly farmed), killers weren't running anything to have terror radius go away, and all were safe unhooks - I took hits and had killer go after me instead.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248124/ps4-time-on-your-side-tome-challenge-bugged#latest
You have to save different survivors.
Do another challenge and then go back to the o e that was stuck. This should unstuck it.
I did that
Playing as a different survivor fixed it
Playing as a different survivor fixes the problem
I'll try that, 🤞it works.