Switch occasionally crashes during Endgame

On the Nintendo Switch version the game occasionally crashes during the Endgame sequence, this has happened to me once every 30 matches as Survivor and you get punished for it as a DC:

Video evidence https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticVenomousNuggetsCclamChamp-4jPp37gnTAtI8LzN

For some reason this happens after Gens are completed.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • omg yes this has been happening to me too on switch and it’s so annoying. I got a 20 minute ban yesterday because of this.

  • @ghoultearz said:

    omg yes this has been happening to me too on switch and it’s so annoying. I got a 20 minute ban yesterday because of this.

    yeah i got a 13 minute ban and 2 depips :((((((((((

  • This also happens to me, on both Yamaoka maps even before the gates are opened (all gens repaired).

  • @peachblade said:

    Platform: Switch

    Description of the issue: When completing the final gen on Yamaoka Estate (Sanctum of Wrath), the game will crash. It doesn't matter which gen, as long as there is only one gen left to open the gates.

    Steps to reproduce: Play on the Sanctum of Wrath and repair the final gen.

    How often does this occur: It has happened twice so far.

    I posted about this a while ago on behalf of my boyfriend, it happened to him again today on Autohaven when the gate was opened. The Switch version is really susceptible to random crashes it seems

  • This happens to me frequently i usually make sure to restart my game every 8 matches or less which helps but it still sucks to do we need a fix lmao

  • This happened to me today as the plague. I’d assumed it was at random, but come to think of it, it could mainly be when I play as a killer once all the generators are finished. I could have sworn it had happened as a survivor too. Regardless, I’ve now racked up three 24+ hour bans and I’ve never once intentionally left a match.