Petition to add PTB Trickster menu music back!
So I know this is kind of not really important right now, its just something that annoys me ALOT as I loved the old PTB Trickster music and then on the live release they made it really dull and boring and it just isn't the same! I feel like the PTB one fits him more than the LIVE one personally!
Listen for yourself!
PTB MUSIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roy75NG3xSM&t=60sLIVE MUSIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37XjBGu2jYk&t=117s
Let me know your thoughts in the comments and please vote! Thanks!
Comments
It just sounds so much better! And it fits the character more!
As much as I liked the PTB theme, it was a bit too lighthearted for DBD. The LIVE version is more fitting with the mood of the game.
Fair enough! I just feel like its a bit anti - climactic (Live version)
I just want the ability to be able to choose the background theme, and setting. So we can choose from any of the old ones. Because that guitar can getting annoying hearing over, and over again.
i never understood why they removed it in the first place.
we get a huge buildup and then it just cuts away? thats very anticlimactic...