Looking for PS4 players 18+ no crossplay

I am a rank 8 survivor and rank 11 killer looking for PS4 players who want to explore mechanics and tactics killer or survivors, if interested plz reply with ur username and what u would like to test here, and I will send u friend request. Thanks.

Comments

  • i play PS4 my username is Crackedlovers12 :) don’t judge my name but I used to play every day last year and i lost my account so trying to play it again now with a new account

  • @energylovers said:

    i play PS4 my username is Crackedlovers12 :) don’t judge my name but I used to play every day last year and i lost my account so trying to play it again now with a new account

    Messed up my username it’s Crackedlove12

  • Sent you an invite

  • My name is “sxitzo_” on ps4 got a mic, and need players in rank 8 purple

  • Add me all you want