Legion frenzy speed when not in frenzy.

So basically, during my first game playing legion today I had a strange but strong bug if abused happen to me.

What happened:

So I was in a chase after adam wile I was in feral frenzy. When he ran around the corner to drop a palet on me I lunged and landed the hit on him and he dropped the palet on me at the same time stunning me.

After the stun wore off I continued the chase, during the chase I noticed that I still had the animation of being in feral frenzy and wasn't in frenzy being as I just got stunned.

I couldn't vault windows fast or jump pallets but I still had the speed and animation as if I was still in frenzy, I was able go catch up to the survivors very easily and end the game. The map I was on was meat plant if that will help at all.

All in all I got stunned by a palet wile in frenzy at the same landing a hit and had more speed outside of frenzy.

I have not tried to recreate it in a private/online match but I thought Id let you know anyway.

Hopfuly this info helps in finding the bug.

Comments