Glitch Spot In Swamp

Boot the game

Played as Survivor in Public Match with some friends

In-Game, Map was the Swamp

We were fairly early in the game, running around doing gens, I'd already been hooked once. I snuck around the edge of the map, looking for the killer when I got stuck between a log and a large part of wall. This has never happened before. It was the opposite wall from the Kill Shack, in that corner type area. I spun, and tried to crouch, couldn't move. I could spin around, but couldn't move from that spot no matter what I did. We had to lure the killer over to get him to down me, and I STILL couldn't move! No crawling at all. The Killer had to angle himself just right to be able to pick me up, it looked like he was having a little trouble, too. It wasn't until he picked me up that I was able to move around. Definitely a spot to look at.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Meg - Lvl 44
  • Perks played: We'll Make It, Dark Sense, Tenacity, & Borrowed Time


Tagged: Pending

Comments