Sound Bug after Update
Main Sound %100, laptop sound 100% but the sound is low in the game. I wanted be sure problem is not my laptop, so i tried my other games and some videos on youtube. They all good, only in game i have sound problem.
Main Sound %100, laptop sound 100% but the sound is low in the game. I wanted be sure problem is not my laptop, so i tried my other games and some videos on youtube. They all good, only in game i have sound problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup same issue. Also when i play as survivor, same problem for TR. I think sounds broken.