Trapper Mask Glitch
I'm sure a lot of people have noticed by now that equipping certain masks on trapper causes a glitch where the mask floats above his head and you can see his face. I want to suggest an idea for BHVR that would be EASY to implement. Simply offer a "mask" cosmetic where Trapper is not wearing a mask. Am I the only one who likes this idea?
Comments
Looks like everyone wants Evan's face.
The Trapper looks really goofy without his mask. The mask is what makes him look somewhat menacing, and without it the horror aspect of him is largely mitigated.
I'd prefer a fractured mask where is face is exposed but not fully shown.
This can be an alternative skin.
He reminds me of Batista from WWE. But easy skin that should be available, should be an option.
I don't like his face right now, but in a hypothetical version of this where they did it on purpose, they could texture it to be more interesting, so yes.
I wouldn't mind seeing a skin like a maskless trapper if they do it well
how could they ######### that up
it's just a cosmetic that removes the mask, its so simple
The man looks like a thumb made out of leather they would have to tweak some things in his design
he looks like he's made of leather, give that face a new shine
Only real change i think his face needs
It's BHVR. They can ######### anything up.
Been wanting maskless Trapper and other Killers for years.
All Killers that have their faces as part of their body model and have their head cosmetic just as a mask or similar face-obscuring objects should get maskless cosmetics.
Trapper, Huntress Legion, Pig, Plague, Oni (he kinda has one, but it's not fully maskless, and it also adds more stuff to his face).