Low vs Ultra settings.
Is it me or do low settings look better?
LOW
ULTRA
LOW
ULTRA
plus i think ultra has motion blur.
Still sticking with ultra tho....
Is it me or do low settings look better?
LOW
ULTRA
LOW
ULTRA
plus i think ultra has motion blur.
Still sticking with ultra tho....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is there a difference even
Yes, there's a difference. It mostly has to do with the lighting and textures though, from what I'm seeing.
I think its just FXAA which is why low looks better because there isnt any pixel blurring
For killer at least, if you want the best advantage, Low settings are the way forward due to it being slightly brighter due to low shadows. I personally think Medium looks the best, high and ultra look too blurry.