Engravings Adjustment
Billy with terrible charge time addons makes engravings pretty bummy. I was comparing Billy's addons to Blight's and was thinking about changes for Billy.
Remove the longer charge time from the Engravings for Billy and make his chainsaw speed progressively speed up the longer the chainsaw is held, maxing out at 1.5 to 2.0 seconds to be the speed they used to be.
This takes away the classic Nurse problem of 'muscle memory.' And takes away the overheat issue from longer charge time.
Or just remove all the debuffs from his addons in general without any other adjustments. Stop handicapping killers.
Comments
I really think they should just reduce heat gained while charging the chainsaw. As it is currently using the engravings add-ons provides 2 negatives for 1 positive. Longer charge time and more overheat gained for longer charge time. Removing both could probably break the add-ons, so I think they should just also reduce heat gained while using the chainsaw and keep the extra charge time. As someone who likes to run double engravings I'm used to the extra charge time anyways.