Extreme dsync between Console and PC players

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: load into a killer match as hag

Step 3: injure a survivor mid chase

Step 4: survivor stays in a relatively small area trying to loop before just running into a corner of the map

Step 5: hit injured survivor as they are stuck

Step 6: go halfway across map to grab survivor that wasn’t actually anywhere near you


I play on an Xbox one X.

I noticed today that while playing hag in a regular match there were times where injured survivors would randomly stop looping me and just run into a corner of the map, or get stuck trying. If I hit them during this time they’d go down except they’d be in a completely different spot then where I hit them. Typically halfway across the map. It happened in three different matches today. I don’t have any videos since I didn’t really think about it until now, if it happens again I’ll add it here.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • As an additional thing, everything else was fine after this, I was able to hook them like normal, and after they got off hook they were fine and were not lagging at all until somebody tried to loop around a small loop. (Small being a short wall with a pallet in the middle, or a double elbow loop)