I actually like the indoor maps, with the exception of The Game. Also, even though The Game is horrible, it doesn't get near how terrible Haddonfield is.
I like both. If I'm playing killer then Haddonfield is not fun. Or if I play Huntress which is very rare then Lerys is not fun at all. But I mostly play survivor so that is why both is fine by me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lery's was my favourite map from the day I started playing to the day when the rework ruined it. I think indoor maps are a much better option for me.
I actually like the indoor maps, with the exception of The Game. Also, even though The Game is horrible, it doesn't get near how terrible Haddonfield is.
I always end up getting lost in the indoor maps (Except for Midwich).
I hate indoor maps as both sides
I hate Haddonfield as killer
I really like indoor maps like the game it keeps it going and tens
I would rather die then play on that accursed map again. This is coming from someone who regularly plays Blight btw.
Neutral on haddonfield as survivor and hate it as killer.
I love the indoor maps.
I can't read but just assume I voted for haddonfield
This is literally a joke, just remake it please. 😥
I'm guessing you mean for a killer. Easily Haddonfield, literally every generator is a safe area and it takes killers two years to patrol them.
I actually like Indoor maps (okay, I only like Midwich)
I like both. If I'm playing killer then Haddonfield is not fun. Or if I play Huntress which is very rare then Lerys is not fun at all. But I mostly play survivor so that is why both is fine by me.