-2 pip on my first ever DC?

I'm currently rank 4, and I was only 1 pip away from rank 3, I have never ever DC before, although the game crashed while loading quite a few times. This game is full of bugs, crashes and #########. And this time, the game crashed right at the beginning of the match. It counted it as a DC and it gave me a penalty (I opened the game right away and it had like 3 mins left, so I'm not complaining about it being a long penalty)

But ######### -2 pip for something that's the devs fault and even it was the first time it happenned? Really?

I think we did a pretty good job so far

Comments

  • Just stop caring about pips. Nobody cares about it.

  • It’s -2 pips on your hundredth DC, too. Don’t DC.

    If the game crashed, it could be something on the players end. Network. Hardware issues. Weather. Those are the players responsibility too imo.

  • @TicTac said:

    Just stop caring about pips. Nobody cares about it.

    That is true

  • @RustyMcBeefy said:

    I'm currently rank 4, and I was only 1 pip away from rank 3, I have never ever DC before, although the game crashed while loading quite a few times. This game is full of bugs, crashes and #########. And this time, the game crashed right at the beginning of the match. It counted it as a DC and it gave me a penalty (I opened the game right away and it had like 3 mins left, so I'm not complaining about it being a long penalty)

    But ######### -2 pip for something that's the devs fault and even it was the first time it happenned? Really?

    I think we did a pretty good job so far

    One pips really mean nothing at this point. You lose one you gain one. 2 its a visual bug you only lose one pip per DC

  • @TicTac said:

    Just stop caring about pips. Nobody cares about it.

    But it would've been my first time to rank 3 :'(

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    It’s -2 pips on your hundredth DC, too. Don’t DC.

    If the game crashed, it could be something on the players end. Network. Hardware issues. Weather. Those are the players responsibility too imo.

    I don't DC, don't worry, but yeah I guess you are right

  • Rank reset will only reset to rank 5. You will get to rank 1 in no time. Good luck.