I already pre-ordered it and I'm downloading it right now so it's ready to play on the official release date. Can't wait.
I don't have the money for it right now, so I'm going to try and stay completely spoiler free until I get it for myself.
RE8 is the only game I've ever pre-ordered. Started with RE7 and fell in love with the series since then. I'm beyond excited for it!
I'm planning on buying the game the day it comes out. Very excited.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have the money for it right now, so I'm going to try and stay completely spoiler free until I get it for myself.
RE8 is the only game I've ever pre-ordered. Started with RE7 and fell in love with the series since then. I'm beyond excited for it!
I'm planning on buying the game the day it comes out. Very excited.