pirate killer!pirate killer!
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
Todays stream give me hopes that one day we'll get a pirate killer!
Comments
Squawk FCK YOUR FLASHLIGHTS *Squawk
Can't put my finger on why, but I just can't see a pirate killer fitting with the tone of the game.
However, I still really really really want one.
Or replace crows with parrots. And they will go off even if you have Calm Spirit. They will attack you and will glue an eye bandage (you can't see half the screen) and you'll have to take a time to take it off. While you do so killer sees your aura.
That's kind of op, but it's actually not.
A pirate...I know we have a clown but...I mean I didn't realize killers went off themes like this in the game. A (completely different) game called Warframe has different themes for each frame (a class type) in it and I just dont see anything like that going on in this game. The only thing I kinda see is licensed and unlicensed versions of the same type character. By that I mean Hillbilly and Leatherface. Or Wraith (edit: spirit) and Freddy (kinda of a stretch on that one). Or Trapper and (what we should have already) Jason;)
Or...or Hag and freaking PUMPKINHEAD!
Or an island made out of broken ships and boats!
How about a map which is a boat?
But lets make it a bit killer sided for a change - how about a rowing boat?