Does anybody else have struggle PTSD?

First of all, I love the new struggle mechanic but I can’t stop spamming X (I’m on PlayStation) EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I’m about to enter the struggling phase.

It honestly takes me a good few seconds before I realise I’m supposed to just wait for the skill check to pop up.

Will I ever escape this muscle memory prison?

4C7580FB-276C-4BBA-80F9-83BF58F380E8.gif

Comments

  • Same here, you’ll get used to it lol

  • @legacycolt said:

    Same here, you’ll get used to it lol

    I kept missing skill checks as I was too busy tapping X to be ready for it to pop up. I bet people thought I was trying to die on hook. 😂

  • Yea, I always start mashing my space button when I get hooked for the second time. Takes me a second to realize that it's changed.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Yea, I always start mashing my space button when I get hooked for the second time. Takes me a second to realize that it's changed.

    Even when I realise it has changed I still feel nervous to let go just in case there’s a chance it’ll glitch and kill me lol.