[PC - version 4.7.0]: Decisive Strike - italian language
Description: When i put with the cursor of my mouse on this perk called as "Decisive Strike", the game shows this tooltip. Here there is a missing variable don't detect into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language, i've this variable without issue (Screenshot 2)
Step by Step:
1)I login into my account
2)i'm awaiting which the game is loading
3)I click on the "Plays as survivor"
4)I choose Claudette and i put the cursor of my mouse on this perk called as "Decisive Strike",
5)the game shows this tooltip. Here there is a missing variable don't detect into italian language (Screenshot 1).
6)If i change into english language, i've this variable without issue (Screenshot 2)
Missing variable italian: "Mentre è attivo, se completi un Test Abilità quando il killer ti afferra, potrai fuggire e stordire per {1} secondi."
Right text: "Mentre è attivo, se completi un Test Abilità quando il killer ti afferra, potrai fuggire e stordire per 5 secondi."
English translation: "... While active, complete a Skill Check when grabbed by the Killer to Escape, stunning for 5 seconds."
Language: italian
Screenshot:
Image 1 =>
Image 2 =>
DxDiag_update.txt

Comments
Did you change the language in your settings?
yes @Werelywoods234 two times, i've a switched italian, then english and again switch into italian, and i 've the same issue.
I don't know what to say. I used to play the xbox edition and I don't play on the pc edition so I have nothing to say about that.
Same for russian language