are all the UI animations and particle fx supposed to be playing at double speed?

is that an "All Kill" thing, or a bug in 4.7.0?

Comments

  • You mean stuff like the fog cloud motif in items when you’re in the load out menus, and the trial five-tally icon during loading screens being rapid? I’ve noticed this too in fact.

    It seems to only happen after playing a match and going back into the menu. I have noticed that prior to this bug being introduced, it would only happen when the game has lagged in the menus or loading screens shortly before, like the VFX are trying to ‘catch up’ or something. Only now it’s happening after a match has been completed.

    Whatever the cause may be, I believe it either happened when All-Kill came out, or a patch just before.

  • loading logo animation plays super fast, "waiting for a match" strobes really fast, the cinders vfx over survivors heads in lobby is super fast, the vfx on icons in tomes is playing super fast...

  • I noticed that first with All Kill, must be intended.

  • Smoke behind text and the bloodweb animations play really fast. I thought it was my graphics card at first.