When will huntress’s hitboxes be fixed?

I am getting real tired of being hit through walls or having her hatchet fly 10 meters above or beside me and still give her the hit. It has been like this for a long damn time and I feel like the devs should have fixed this by now.

Comments

  • This is BHVR.


    So, no.

  • Yes please when, I'm sick of throwing hatchets at a survivor and hearing the sound of the hit and seeing the blood animation but magically not damaging a survivor.

  • They've been broken for years now.

    I can't even enjoy playing her on pc because the amount of hits I get when I CLEARLY shouldn't is just sad and I know how frustrating it is from the survivor side.

    You basically aim in the general direction of the survivor and you will often get the hit.

  • Can we cut her hitbox in half and give one half to deathslinger?