Pip progress
I have not been able to pip up since the new update. I know this typically happens, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue?
I have not been able to pip up since the new update. I know this typically happens, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup. Once got a 4k with 3 gens left and received one pip, got a 3k with gates open in a 8 minute game and no pip.
This is crazy! I am still not piping like I should be and it’s been 4 days since the update, at this point I’m ready to just quit playing until they are able to successfully install an update without it affecting my progress. It’s not like this has only happened once, it has been every update since I’ve started playing and for the first week or two it always does this.