DS Idea

I wanted to discuss about a silly idea I just had about DS to balance it. I don't like use it o receive it away many people here too so what about making it more interactive for both sides. If one have DS a skill check appear for both, a normal one like for genes but every time they hit it another appear for both, faster and faster every time. If the survivor after several skill checks wins because the killer missed it he/she gained that extra life but if she misses then a life is lost which translate in Insta entity spawn if its the first hook or mori if the second. So would be a real high risk high reward and entartaining for both sides, so several skill checks always faster than the skill check before to show your precision. Like a mini challenge for both since if the person uses it might risk a free mori after the first hook so you might reconsider to pick that perk. You could even make them press a button several times but I think with skill check is more fun. What about it?

Edit: Plus if you win you'll be notified as killer with "Death Sentence", you'know like "DS"

Comments

  • Seems like a lot to trust with frame rate drops and all but hey worth a try.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Seems like a lot to trust with frame rate drops and all but hey worth a try.
    Yeah I play on PS4 and that might kill the fps but since they are working on the optimization in December, might work
  • I got no good reason to say no to this, only a personal reason...
    I don't like Skill Checks as Killer.

  • Boss said:

    I got no good reason to say no to this, only a personal reason...
    I don't like Skill Checks as Killer.


    Well at least when you play survivor you'll be more "skilled"