Solo queue...
HAS BEEN A PILE OF ######### TONIGHT.
I have had the worst teammates match after match and I’ve never known it to be this consistently bad before.
I love the new maps etc but I can’t deal with having to play with children sandbagging and trolling because it’s apparently so edgy and cool. I’ve played around 8 matches and I’d say 6 of them have had people deliberately throwing games or purposely just being awful teammates like just standing at the hook and pointing for the killer to hook them.
Maybe I’m just getting unlucky but I’m going back to being a killer main until people sort their ######### out.
It’s been like The Hunger Games tonight and I’ve had enough.

Comments
No you were not unlucky. That is what is solo-q
You're not the only one. Match after match, they don't give me humans for teammates, they give me potatoes. Very rarely have I gotten a game where people weren't potatoes. Went against a Hag earlier and I swear it felt like I was babysitting a bunch of rank 20s because they had no clue to freaking crouch or set off traps at the correct time. I was thoroughly confused for a second when I was on a gen and like 10 seconds later, a wild Hag phantasm appears beside me I know I didn't trigger. Then I seen a wild Feng running away and then they had Hag chase them around a hooked teammate. It's supposed to be Star Wars day but in dbd it's potato day all day everyday.
Like 5 out of the I want to say nearly 20 games I've played today, I've escaped with my whole team or just shy a teammate. I've felt like I've had to do gens, be in a chase AND do the saving cuz idk what my teammates were doing the whole time but that's solo q and I hate it.
that's solo queue for you.
As others have said, that's the solo queue experience. Personally i can only handle a couple of solo games before I get frustrated and hop back to killer.
It's basically masochism.
Same here. 1 or 2 games at most. I used to play solo for hours, it was so much more fun in the last.
Hmmm actually had pretty good matches with solo. Maybe 1 match with potatoes 🥔 over 2 hours.
Serious potatoes like 😲 🤔