Hospital so dark can't see traps T_T

Hey guys, anyone has any tip to spot bear trap and hag's trap in the hospital? I'm usually OK on other maps but the hospital is just so dark I can't see a damn thing. Even tuned up the monitor's dark level still can't see :'(

Comments

  • Turn up gamma instead of brightness. Lerys is one of the easier maps to find traps in for me.

  • @tubbytuba said:

    Hey guys, anyone has any tip to spot bear trap and hag's trap in the hospital? I'm usually OK on other maps but the hospital is just so dark I can't see a damn thing. Even tuned up the monitor's dark level still can't see :'(

    I have similar problems on all indoor maps, way too dark. Fiddling with the TV settings didn't help much, and I didn't see a lot of options in the game's menue either.

    There might not be a lot of options on console I guess?

  • Im waiting for an in game brightness setting since 5 years now. When can we expect it??