What happened to DbD?

I started playing more often dbd and I noticed that gameplay is so #########.

When I played survivor I went against bad killers with red addons or just crack addons and 4meta perks and they still camped and tunneled so hard for no reason. And the hitbox it’s unbelievable, I used to play spince chill resilience dh and iron will and now I die in like 80% of dead hards and I get 0value of spine chill resilience cuz I get hitbox no matter what.

And when I played killer I went against decent and bad survivors and all games felt so gen rushed, like 6-7min a game and 5mins for 5gens and I am not a bad killer at all, I know when I lose a game because of me and I accept it. I almost have 3k hrs and 2years on this game so I kinda know what I am saying.

Also what happened with bugs? Are everywhere.

I really want to enjoy this game again, but I can’t.


How is your time in dbd?

Comments