Regarding crossprogession

Hello everyone! I posted here a while back asking when crossprogression with Switch and PC is coming and I was glad to hear at the time that it would be around April to June and I've been really excited at the thought of playing the game on my PC with all the stuff from my Switch. But recently it hit me: Do I actually get all my DLCs from Switch to PC once crossprogression is out? I've spent well over $70 now on the game an with the new RE chapter on the way I'm going to be spending a lot more and was wondering if after crossprogression is out what exactly gets transferred from my Switch to my PC account? I wouldn't want to purchase the game a second time just to get my levels and ranks on the free characters only.

Thank you in advance for answering!

Comments