Who is excited for the huntress buff any huntress mains ?
I know I am because I will be the next CoconutRTS with my hatchets will be on point with the best precision.
I know I am because I will be the next CoconutRTS with my hatchets will be on point with the best precision.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wish I could say the same, as a console player my aim has a mind of its own
There’s a reason I main clown as opposed to huntress
I'm no Huntress main but I definitely enjoy playing her. The most exciting of her addons to be is the 4.6 movement speed when out of hatchets. Sometimes lockers are so incredibly far away that you just straight up have to leave a chase in order to get more. The hatchet movement speed add ons also seem fun and remind me a little of machine gun huntress with old tinkerer.
I'm excited to use the 10 second Undetectable addon when i'm reloading /s
But to be real,the new faster hatchet addons sound really fun to use honestly
What´s the buff into huntress?
@Artemisha her addons
Buff? Her changes look more like nerfs than buffs to me.
I might be I have to play it
Her best add ons (iri head and exhaustion hatchets) were nerfed, this is for sure an overall nerf to her.
I like the iridiscent hatchets have been nerfed. That addon was very tryhard and no funny to play.
This new addon that is gonna be very nice for pursuits, because with hauntress you had to choose carefully where and when you could chase a survivor, as her movement speed is slow. So with this movement increased, u probably wont have to stop a chase to reload hatchets.
I'm so excited for double speed Hatchets, they look so ridiculous. It's like Spirits duration add-ons but for Huntress