Calling survivors.

Hiyaaa guys and possible gals.

Anyone today having trouble with their team mates?

Like, either them just standing at the start of the match AFK or running straight out infront of the killer despite them being infront of their face, then complaining end chat the killers are trash cheaters?


Also the whole il fix this gen but the killers there "never mind il carry on fixing it and hopefully he won't do anything about that" ๐Ÿ˜‚


Or am I the only one that's had this sort of day ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Comments

  • It's so bloody annoying when you save a survivor from the hook, and they've gone afk lol

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    It's so bloody annoying when you save a survivor from the hook, and they've gone afk lol

    I know man. Or when you're hooked and the survivor comes for a save despite not using BT or the killer being a foot behind them. Why...let someone else get me off, now he's downed me again I'm on the second phase and you're slugged. Seriously I genuinely think my gold fish is smarter than my own team today. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ