For me it's when they burned the going merry from one piece, I still cry when I watch the scene
It's a literal ship Don't judge me T-T
@Yords said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2183894#Comment_2183894lol ik but I am still scared of them even if I have a cyclops with upgrades or a stasis rifle
@Yords said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2183894#Comment_2183894
lol ik but I am still scared of them even if I have a cyclops with upgrades or a stasis rifle
that's the mark of a good monster, if it can still scare you even when you're armed to the roots of your teeth, it's a excellent master of fear
@Phasmamain said:Red dead redemption 2’s ending. First video game to make me cry
@Phasmamain said:
Red dead redemption 2’s ending. First video game to make me cry
That's because Arthur is such a well-written character. He feels like a real person for most people.
Requiem for a Dream, pretty much from the opening scene to end. Probably one of the most depressing movies I've ever seen.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that's the mark of a good monster, if it can still scare you even when you're armed to the roots of your teeth, it's a excellent master of fear
That's because Arthur is such a well-written character. He feels like a real person for most people.
Requiem for a Dream, pretty much from the opening scene to end. Probably one of the most depressing movies I've ever seen.