STUCK IN GAME, SURV STUCK IN LOCKER
I have a bug to report. I am currently in a game right now with a surv that is stuck in a locker. The endgame collapse has been over for about 15 minutes, making this a 25+ minute game. They are still supposedly in the game since I can see their ping. I already have DC penalties from the last day getting randomly disconnected while in game. Neither of us are DCing, and the game is ongoing.
PC/Steam, but they are on console.
2 survivors tried to do a headon combo stun but when I was in locker opening animation when I got stunned, now one survivor is stuck in the locker.
Steps? I will post a video once I get it uploaded. I am about to eat a 30 minute DC because of this bug, please look into it.
PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD, I WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO SHORTLY.
Comments
This is the clip. Quickly edited the slow parts and did some slomo.