Crossplay
hey Mandy. I have a PS4, my friend has an Xbox one. We have been trying so hard to play a game together as survivors, but it takes 15+ minutes and we turn off the game and play something else. Do you have any tips or help? Thank you.
hey Mandy. I have a PS4, my friend has an Xbox one. We have been trying so hard to play a game together as survivors, but it takes 15+ minutes and we turn off the game and play something else. Do you have any tips or help? Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What region, and what are your ranks? Also are y'all in a SWF together while waiting?
In my region (eastern US) if I'm in a SWF after say 10:30pm or so I know the wait will be 10min at least.
And make sure both of you have Crossplay enabled.