Any updates on cross progression with Nintendo Switch and Steam? Last I heard was early this quarter
Last I heard during a DbD twitch broadcast was early the 2nd quarter.
Last I heard during a DbD twitch broadcast was early the 2nd quarter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said this quarter. They couldn’t confirm early this quarter though they aimed at April.
I guess at this point there will be an announcement on the anniversary stream, probably/hopefully Switch cross progression coming at the latest with the anniversary chapter.
Still no word on their Anniveresary stream, on social media, and now the RE chapter is out and still no word. It would be nice if they at least said there was a delay or ANYTHING after saying it was gonna be a thing.
Yeah. Completely agreed. At least some mention of what is going on with this would be nice..