I have 9000 Shards. Twins or Deathslinger?
^^^^
^^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh depends on what you'd want:
Deathslinger lacks any useful perks while the Twins have oppression as their sole good perk.
Deathslinger is a chase heavy but lack pressure lacking killer while the Twins can do both pretty well but lack the time to hook survivors without multiple slugs.
Twins have better perks and they are both around the same power level. I enjoy slinger more though
It depends- if you like range and short chases Deathslinger is better, if you like map pressure Twins are better. Perkwise I'd choose Deathslinger- Coup de Grace is a meme perk and Hoarder is bad w/o Spinning Top or Franklins. Retribution helps a lot w/aura reading, especially with multiple Hexes, and while niche Gearhead and Dead Man's Switch are pretty good when combo'ed with other perks (Gearhead--> PGTW or DMS: DMS--> Furtive Chase or Nemesis).
Thanks guys, I bought Slinger. I'll get twins in another 100hrs lol.
Can I join Faze now?
Twins are more interactive but a lot harder to play effectively. Their power doesn't lead you to a direct playstyle, it's left open for you to interpret. Deathslinger is prone to becoming dull and repetitive, but is a lot more straightforward. I'd say slinger, most likely, but it's up to you.