Question For The Devs (Or anyone that knows)
Are they updating all the outfits for the updated looks?
This might seem like an obvious question but I just wanted to make sure
Are they updating all the outfits for the updated looks?
This might seem like an obvious question but I just wanted to make sure
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The recolours are definitely getting reworked but the other outfits are unlikely besides their faces
Yer face is already beautiful as it is.
It don't need a Rework =D
here you have video of all his skins after update from ptb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2qxT8er2Ac&t=320s&ab_channel=Skillgod720TheEpic
Well yeah, but I'm also talking about the survivors. Because the OG ones are also getting reworked
oh my bad then
edit : i just assumed that you were talking about doc since hes graphical update was show on twitter
I don't think that anybody's explicitly said that yes, every single outfit will be reworked to be congruous to the base survivor skin (especially those that don't jive with new bodily features, likes Meg's hair), but it would be a pretty big oversight not to.