Why does survivors always get their map ?

It seems like this game hates me tbh because every time I wanna go to a certain map and put out a map offering survivors have one up too and they always get their map. Then every time when theres no map offering I say in my head please dont give me this map or that map then turns out the game just reads my mind and give me the map I dont want. This really makes me want to dc but I'm usually fine with playing it out.

Comments

  • Dude you can count to luck and put the offering that negates offering of maps, and try to get a random one. Theres another option there is up to you adapt to every map, no matter what killer you are using, i for example dont care for maps, it didin't make difference to me, UNLESS PALLETHEAVEN lol.

  • @KblokoBR I know about that offering that disables all other map offerings but sometimes I just dont use it because every time I put one on nobody puts up a map offering but when I take it off theres always someone with a map offering. Usually I dont even have enough of those or I just save up on them.